----

Welcome to the South Texas Beer Blog. Please enjoy responsibly!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Congratulations Mark!

I have to apologize to my blog followers that I have not been able to post much lately. I have been preparing for my brother's wedding which happened today, September 18, 2010.

I appreciate being invited to be the best man and I really enjoyed having all our families meet each other. My son got to play with his son (and lots of other babies) and I couldn't trade anything for that experience.

Congratulations to my brother Mark and his new wife Jenna! If you show your support on here I will share the page and your best wishes with the newlyweds.

PS - Yes, we did drink beer. So this post is relevant to South Texas Beer Blog. I did share a bottle of Sierra Nevada Jack and Ken's Barleywine with my friends and family the night before the wedding. I also scored a couple cool bottles in Virginia that I'll drink at a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment